6th Residential Energy Storage Forum
31 March to 2 April 2020 – Munich, Germany
We’ve arranged a special discount just for you to attend the 6th Residential Energy Storage Forum. Come join us in Munich and learn from the experience of 12 utilities, 3 C&I organisations, and 4 regulators from 16 different countries!
Simply enter the discount code: RESFPARTNER at checkout to enjoy a 10% discount on your tickets. Buy tickets here!
Gain Insights from 12 Utilities
Creating A Business Model With Increased Value In Order To Attract More Customers
Monica Löf, R&D Programme Manager for Smart Energy Solutions, VATTENFALL (SWEDEN)
Predicting Grid Demand With No Control Over Variables And Lack Of Customer Behaviour Data
Erik Hauptmeier, Systems Operations, WESTNETZ (GERMANY)
Evaluating Results From Pilot Projects In Spain With 200 kVA Rated Power And 200 kWh Storage Capacity
Ramses Garrote, Technical Services Manager, VIESGO (SPAIN)
Reasons to Invest Your Time into This Event
- 40+ global speakers, 32 different researched topics, 2 Panel Discussions, 2 Masterclasses, to provide you with ample opportunities to get your problems solved
- Gain a competitive advantage by connecting with like-minded peers in a private Breakfast With The Utilities, Breakfast With The Investors, and a networking dinner.
- Partake in a highly selective networking session and gain a broader perspective from Experts on Residential Energy Storage across 16 countries, including Turkey, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France, Spain.
- New Residential Energy Storage topics on Virtual Power Plant, Peer-to-Peer Trade, Blockchain Technology, Hydrogen Storage, Cost-Effective Installation Processes, amongst others.
- Save time and money by combining learning with experts and networking with the right people from diverse countries and industry sectors in just 3 days