Wind Turbine Bearings Conference
Running from 12th – 14th May 2020, the 3rd International Wind Turbine Bearings conference will focus on typical bearing failures and transparent assessment of bearing lifetime. Turbine and bearing manufacturers will come together to exchange knowledge and discuss new developments and bearing technologies.
With the agenda focused on bearing design for growing wind turbines, this conference includes discussions on optimised bearing performance, life cycle and transparent assessment of bearing lifetime across the supply chain. Wind Turbine and bearing manufacturers will come together to discuss evolution in main shaft bearing solutions. Among many others, the event will address the following topics:
- Transparent assessment of bearing failures and lifetime along the supply chain
- Rolling element contact pressure in pitch bearings and the influence of surrounding structures
- New bearing design and layout for larger wind turbines including the potential of sliding bearings
- Potential of journal bearing performance improvement by the use of new coatings
- How to save cost by maximising useful bearing life and re-manufacturing of bearings
Participate in interactive workshops and round tables with leading industry experts to discuss the root cause failures of wind turbine bearings in drive trains, bearing main shaft design concepts, re-manufacturing of bearings, new approaches in validation testing of bearings, time history of rolling element contact pressure in pitch bearings.
This expert forum will bring together major players active in the wind energy industry including innogy SE, Goldwind, Mingyang Wind Power, Engie, Timken, SKF AG, Schaeffler, Force Technology, DNV GL among many others.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: