Due to popular demand, the highly requested EPC Contracts for Energy Industry workshop is coming back to Singapore from 24th to 26th August 2020.
Today, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are uniquely challenging. Parties currently involved in large complex and fast-track EPC projects frequently suffer financial loss that could have been mitigated by effective contract management. Appropriate practical “know-how” of EPC contracts will improve your ability to take appropriate steps, or to obtain necessary advice, to minimise or manage such risks.
This intensive workshop provides valuable insight into the rapidly evolving world of EPC contracts. It has been designed specifically for the professionals and management of energy industries and will be of particular interest to those with current or planned projects in Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe and the CIS.
You will analyse an EPC contract, clause by clause, focusing on your challenges in international and domestic projects. This unique interactive master class discusses the key issues in EPC contracts which are relevant for lenders, sponsors and borrowers in international construction projects and the keys to deliver successful projects.
- Global and local legal and commercial framework in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and the CIS
- Contract negotiation best practices
- Tips on contractual risk mitigation
- Contract financing and project structuring
- Contractor relationship management
- Clause-by-clause discussion based on an actual contract precedent