Power Purchase Agreement Workshop Is Now Available in Two Locations
Due to popular demand, the highly requested Power Purchase Agreement from Commercial Perspective workshop is back for 2020 with two sessions in different locations.
There are many moving pieces affecting the future of electric power development in emerging market. Unlike the past Independent Power Project models, which featured standardised take-or-pay contracts – today’s market demands more innovative incentives to ensure better availability, better performance, as well as more attractive and sustainable mixtures of fuel sources. Economies throughout developing countries urgently need to master the key tools, models, and lessons learned for transforming and strengthening today’s electricity sector. These include the latest models in negotiating Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), in designing and managing new competitive power markets, as well as attracting the right mix of renewable energy sources.
This 4-day comprehensive workshop gives you clear explanations of the new models of PPA risk allocation, of designing and managing competitive power markets, attracting private investments in renewable energy, through a series of real case examples of contracts and markets. Case Studies will include real examples from Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and North America. Furthermore, cases stimulate independent thinking and discussion among participants.
- 7 – 10 June 2020, Dubai
- 19 – 22 October 2020, Singapore
Benefits of Attending
- LEARN about all the essentials of different PPAs
- NEGOTIATE fair and sustainable PPAs
- STRUCTURE successful PPAs based upon your own company’s risk profile and risk allocation needs
- EXPOSE to the frontiers of international experience in IPP development
- LEARN theory and practice of pricing and tariff design
- ANALYSE the relationship between Public, Private, and Government sector
- PERFORM a policy and risk analysis of PPA contracts
- EXPLORE a PPA relationship with EPC, O&M, Fuel Supply, and Interconnect Agreement
- GAIN the tools and models in directing your country’s electricity transformation and market design plans
- IMPROVE your awareness of the common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid in today’s private power investments
- LEAD successful power project finance transactions
- IDENTIFY how financial derivatives can be used as an effective hedge of financial and electricity market based risks