- This event has passed.
Wind Energy Webinar: Technical & Operations Support in the Aftermarket
February 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This Thursday, Feb 14 at 9am CST, New Energy Update will welcome Siemens Gamesa for an exclusive Wind Energy Webinar titled: Technical & Operations Support in the Aftermarket, featuring Siemens Gamesa’s aftermarket sales & marketing manager Samuel Tasker as the panellist.
Can’t make it? Just sign up and you’ll receive the recording in your inbox shortly after.
Here’s what you’ll get insight into:
- How much support is expected from the OEM when the owner is off contract and needs support from the OEM?
- WTG software
- What are ways that work well to help the OEM balance their time with the owners needs in a fair way for both parties?
- Support contracts
- Relationship best-practices
- Do OEM solutions fit owner’s needs in the Aftermarket vs other market alternatives (Adv Maintenance, Mods & Ups, Spare Parts)
- Trust and Transparency
- Ease of Work (one stop shop, full line of products, etc.)
The webinar supports Q&A so you may join and put your questions to Siemens Gamesa regarding any of the above topics.
Project Director, Energy
New Energy Update
+44 (0)207 375 7537
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!