- This event has passed.
UK Clean Energy Infrastructure Summit
April 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm£450
As part of its well-established portfolio of infrastructure events, many of which have enjoyed government support, City & Financial Global is delighted to announce the UK Clean Energy Infrastructure Summit, which will take place on Wednesday 24th April 2019.
This high-profile forum will discuss key opportunities and challenges for the national energy mix and will explore further expansion of renewable and nuclear energy, storage infrastructure and gas.
Key topics include
- Transitioning the UK’s energy mix: Meeting the UK Government’s CO2 reduction commitments
- Renewable energy infrastructure: Business and investment opportunities
- Offshore wind development: Cracking UK’s clean energy potential
- Required Innovation: Scaling energy storage
- EV and smart cities: Investment in key areas for development
- Debating national nuclear generation ambitions across the UK
- Small modular reactors: Debating national nuclear generation ambitions
- Expanding smaller infrastructure: Empowering renewable energy among communities and rural areas
- The future of the heat network in the UK: risks, financing and national funding
- Phil Graham, Chief Executive, NIC
- Graeme Cooper, EV Director, National Grid
- Emma Floyd, Project Director, Heat Networks Investment Project, BEIS
- Steve Fludder, CEO, NEC Energy Solutions
- Matthieu Hue, CEO, EDF Renewables
- Lord Hutton, Chair, Energy UK
- Andrew Jamieson, CEO, ORE Catapult
- Lynne McDonald, Programme Manager – DSO, UK Power Networks
- Tom Mundy, MD UK Europe, NuScale Power
- David Orr, VP Strategy and Business Development, Rolls-Royce
- Roseanne Serrelli, Partner, Sharpe Pritchard LLP
- Rubina Singh, Senior Consultant, Gemserv
- Ulrik Stridbæk, Vice President and Head of Regulatory Affairs, Orsted
- Gavin Templeton, Head of Sustainable Finance, Green Investment Group
- Ray Thompson, Director of Strategy, Siemens Gamesa
- Jim Totty, MD Sustainability Investment, Earth Capital
- Tom Williams, Partner-Energy, Downing
- Bridget Rosewell, OBE Commissioned, National Infrastructure
Use the discount code ‘REI1GMGJ’ to receive a 20% discount.
*in all cases the code above must be mentioned for the discount to be applied to the private sector fee.
- Website: www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/CleanEnergyInfrastructure
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01932 340115
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!