The 9th Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition (APBE2020)
August 16 - August 18
Review of APBE 2019
Occupying a space of 12,000m2, APBE 2019 is the largest industry exhibition in Asia and the second largest in the world. For the large scale and high professional degree, it gathered almost all Chinese top enterprises in the industry. Furthermore, its strong international appeal was reflected in bulk of overseas buyers from 30+ Countries, including Brazil, Palestine, the UK, the US, Italy, Japan, Iran, Mexico, Canada, Romania, Philippines, France, Bulgaria, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, Uganda, Malaysia, Ukraine, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, South Africa, etc.
Preview of APBE 2020
Ranking among the world’s top biomass trade shows, APBE 2020 is going to be staged on a show floor of 15,000 with 200+ exhibitors. The 7th Asia-Pacific Bioenergy Summit will give you a glimpse at the forefront of biomass technology.
What’s more, the show will be held under the same roof as 2020 China Heat Energy Exhibition (Heat China 2020) and the 12th Guangzhou Int’l Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2020 (PV Guangzhou 2020), offering more heating and energy solutions!
- Biomass molding fuel and manufacturing equipment;
- Biomass boilers, combustors, stoves, boiler improvement and heating service companies;
- Biomass gasification technologies and equipment;
- Biogas technologies & engineering equipment;
- Comprehensive utilisation of crop straw;
- Biomass & garbage power technologies and equipment, integrated garbage treatment, recycling of industrial waste gas and heat;
- Advanced biology liquid fuel and refining technologies;
- Related technologies and equipment of biomass combined heat and power generation;
- Detection, evaluation and certification institutions, marine biomass energy, etc
If you are interested in sourcing some quality biomass products, just sign up for our show through simple registration on our website or via e-mail!
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!