- This event has passed.
December 4, 2016 - December 6, 2016
4-6 December 2016
Cairo International Convention Centre, Egypt
Solar-Tec exhibition, co-located with the 26 year old Electricx exhibition attracts thousands of regional utilities and regulatory authorities, leading developers, contractors, consultants, system integrators, project managers and distributors who are constantly sourcing latest solar technologies from both the local and international markets.
The transition towards renewable energy is making a shift in Egypt’s economy, especially with the 2030 vision being announced. In the next few years, Egypt will install over 6.5GW of solar power capacity with investments totalling more than US $30 billion. Also, it was announced that US $13 billion worth of potential investment planned in the renewable energy sector and 2.3GW of solar capacity is targeted by 2017 of which 2GW will be centralized PV power plants and 300MW will be distributed PV installations under 500KW.
Visitor profile includes:
Manufacturers, Distributors, Assemblers, System Integrators, Turnkey Solution Providers and Installers of:
- PV Cells and Modules
- Energy storage Systems
- Inverters and UPS Systems
- Batteries and Battery Management Systems
- PV Components, Tracking systems, Mounting systems
- RH Renewable Heating systems
- PV Applications
- ST/RH Systems Technologies
- PV Manufacturing Equipment, Materials and Components
- Solar Thermal Technologies & Applications
- Others PV/ST/RH
Manufacturers and suppliers of products and services related to:
- Regional Distributors / Agents of products and services
- Utilities / Municipalities & Regulatory Authorities
- Real estate / community developers
- Retailers of Solar Systems
- Procurement Managers
- Project managers
- Sub-Contractors / Installers / System Integrators
- Energy supply, transmission & distribution specialists
- Facility Managers, Building Managers and Architects
- Officials from Government & Semi Government companies (Private Utilities)
Media & Research Institutions
New at Solar-Tec 2016 –
- Dedicated solar hall with leading international brands – more manufacturing focused. Exhibitors including JA Solar, JINKO Solar, Conergy, PARU and many more…
- Prestigious conference highlighting major challenges faced by developers in the region and panel discussions suggesting solutions and best practices
- Knowledge seminars/workshops from key exhibitors who have the market know-how
- B2B meetings pre-set between regional developers/contractors and international manufacturers*
Photo Gallery 2015 – http://www.solartecegypt.com/en/Visit/Photo-Gallery-2015/
Video Testimonials – http://www.solartecegypt.com/en/Visit/Video-Testimonials/
To enhance the knowledge sharing experience and to facilitate business networking, the organizers of Solar-Tec have designed various comprehensive programmes highlighting key project developments and investments in and around Egypt. This year, based on extensive research about the market and current demands, the exhibition and conference will touch upon key subjects like energy storage (both on-grid and off-grid).
For more details on the exhibition or conference, please contact the team on email@example.com or visit www.solartecegypt.com
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!