- This event has passed.
Smart Solar PV Forum – Data Analytics and IoT (4th Edition)
December 4 - December 5
The companies confirmed to share knowledge and best practices during the 4th Edition Smart Solar PV Forum – Data Analytics and IoT (4-5 December 2019, Berlin) are solar companies and service/solution providers in the solar energy sector: ReneSola, Firstsolar, innogy SE, Alectris, DNV GL – Energy, Next Kraftwerke, SMA Solar Technology, Wien Energie, Renewable Energy Systems, CENER, ABB S.p.A, BNRG Renewables, TÜV Rheinland Energy, Total Solar, to name the few.
Key topics on the agenda:
• Digitalization of O&M and asset management processes in PV plants
• VPP as a Service – How Advanced Control System Software helps to Improve PV Trading
• Introduction to solar radiation forecasts: From Numerical Weather Prediction Models to Artificial Intelligence treatment. Real cases and performance
• Enhanced accurate weather forecasts to help distribution and transmission operators
• Analysing and visualising PV data to predict the future energy yield and predictively detect faults
• The Importance of Inspections and Data-Analytics for Insurance
• Data-Driven Cyber Security for PV Operations
In the Chair: Constantinos Peonides, Director at Alectris
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/2ME5WQb
Contact Details: Lina Kozina, Project Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Updates on the Forum:
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com