- This event has passed.
Saudi Renewable Energy Summit
November 25, 2018 - November 26, 2018
Saudi Arabia is transforming within the spirit and text of the renewable energy project. Saudi Arabia believes that it predominantly depends on the private sector as it is the chosen partner providing key services in terms of energy, education, healthcare and transportation to achieve the goals of the National Transformation program and Vision 2030. The majority of investments are predicted to be concentrated in the energy sector, or the renewable energies sector in particular.
XS Conferences and Exhibitions along with Baseera Exhibition and Conferences brings to you the Saudi Renewable Energy Summit to address the long term, multifaceted renewable energy strategy of National Renewable Energy Program (NREP). This a platform to bring in all the key stakeholders of the renewable energy sector across the globe, to learn about the best-practices & state-of-the-art technologies & products that will play a key role in developing their upcoming renewable energy projects.
Saudi Arabia’s renewable energy market is set for growth, supported by an abundant solar resource, land availability, an A-rated sovereign credit, & strong economy & logical strategies.
Benefits of Attending
- The leading event focusing on the latest frontiers of Saudi Arabia and global energy storage development
- Obtain the latest market intelligence from 300 senior representatives from the Saudi Arabia’s most leading companies and organisations
- Learn from successful experience and best practice to shape your future strategy
- Understand the best practices followed in Renewable energy generation and transmission across the globe
- Meet investors to demonstrate your projects and establish partnerships for your future growth
- Fantastic opportunity to display your product & service in front of the most targeted audience & enhance your company profile
- Educate yourself with the latest technologies through case studies and presentations
- Analyse how the renewable energy sector can be the driving force for the economy of the Kingdom
- Hear from the experts about innovative funding techniques for the upcoming projects
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!