Plant BioProTech 2019
November 19 - November 22
The international Plant BioProTech Symposium comes back after the success of its first edition in Reims in 2017. This year, Plant BioProTech will take place in Marrakesh, from November 19th to 22nd, 2019. The event is co-organised by RIBP/Reims University, IAR the French Bioeconomy Cluster and our local partners INRA Morocco and IAV.
By focusing on scientific, technical and political aspects related to the plant bioprotection in the context of climate change, the Plant BioProTech 2019 will impact not only the scientific community, but also the industry sector, firms involved in the development, formulation and distribution of bioproducts (e.g. elicitors, biocontrol agents, biostimulants). Moreover, the Symposium will be an excellent opportunity to treat how politics may implement the current legislation and future regulation to support the industrial development of effective and safe bioproducts, to be used for the sustainable agriculture.
What to Expect?
- 300+ participants & 60 speakers
- 4 days of inspiring conferences and round tables Topics particularly targeted: advanced and innovative biocontrol approach as beneficial micro-organisms, biocontrol, biostimulants, elicitors evaluation under field conditions, plant Immunity, regulation of biocontrol agents, resistance, sustainable agriculture technologies
- Business opportunities: extend your network and build new international partnership
- One to one partnering sessions
- Exhibition area & poster sessions
- Symposium gala dinner
Confirmed Keynotes Speakers
- Uwe CONRATH: professor of Plant Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at RWTH Aachen University.
- Karine GROSBEAU: head of Regulatory and Registration at Group Eléphant Vert. Treasurer and Board Member of IBMA Global.
- Monica HÖFTE: professor at the Department of Plant and Crops of the Faculty of Bioscience Engineering at the University of Ghent.
- Brigitte MAUCH-MANI: professor at the University of Neuchâtel, Faculty of Sciences, Institute of Biology, Laboratory of Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Corné PIETERSE: professor of Plant-Microbe Interactions and scientific director of the Institute of Environmental Biology at the Utrecht University.
- Willem J. RAVENSBERG: Regulatory and Governmental Affairs Manager at Koppert Biological Systems.
The symposium takes place at the Palm Plaza Hotel, Marrakesh
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org