ACI’s 6th National Conference on Next Generation Demand Response – Residential Demand Response, Storage + Solar, DER implementation and Capacity Markets.
Following five successful editions of ACI’s National Conference on Next Generation Demand Response, this year’s event will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on 12-13th June 2019.
Download the latest agenda here.
The conference will once again bring together senior executives and experts from utility companies, technology providers, energy professionals and leading service providers. We will discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry. Some of the essential topics this year include battery storage with solar, microgrids, smart devices and customer satisfaction.
This new edition will most importantly focus on Residential Demand Response, Storage + Solar, DER implementation and Capacity Markets. The conference will therefore provide case studies, presentations & interactive panel discussions with all the attendees. The participants will also have the chance to discuss innovations in the industry during the various Q&As and networking breaks.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Jed Trott, Vice President Demand Response, Customized Energy Solutions
- John Bonnin, Vice President Energy Supply & Market Operations, CPS Energy
- Peter Langbein, Manager Demand Side Response & Operations, PJM Interconnection
- Douglas Staker, Vice President Utility Business Development, Enel X
- Craig Boice, President, Boice Dunham Group
- Jayesh Shah, Head of Marketing, Direct Energy
- Jane Peters, President & Owner, Research into Action
- Justin Orkney, Sr. Program Manager Renewable Energy Resources, Tucson Electric Power
- April Bolduc, President & Founder, S Curve Strategies
- Kathy Wells, Energy Projects Coordinator, Lancaster Choice Energy
- Rolf Bienert, Managing & Technical Director, OpenADR Alliance
- Brett Feldman, Research Director, Navigant Research
Key topics include:
- Installed Capacity Markets & Ancillary Services: Their Link with DR
- Efficiently Working with Complex Environments such as Real-time Wholesale Markets
- How to Use Energy Storage to Model the Future: Battery Storage & Flexible Loads
- DER Implementation in the Demand Response Market
- Customer Retention through DR Programs & Guiding the Way to Time of Use Rates
- Working with Residential DR to Increase Member Satisfaction
- Microgrids & their Impressive Potential: Establishing the Hybrid-type Resources
- Combining Community-shared Solar & DR and the Steps to Integrate It
For More Info & Registration contact:
email@example.com / +48 61 646 7047