- This event has passed.
Microgrid West Conference 2018
August 29, 2018 - August 30, 2018
This two-day industry event offers panel discussions, receptions, case studies, and networking opportunities that will leave you prepared on how to capitalize on microgrids for increased clean energy use and integration.
You can ask your own questions and get advice from our panel experts, tailored to your specific needs when we open for live Q&A from the audience.
- Microgrid design and implementation
- Sustainability and security through increased use of microgrid
- Microgrids powered by alternative sources
- Feasibility issues: project financing and investor perspectives
- Pros and cons of a privately funded microgrid
- AND MORE
Book now to save $200 on registration when you mention Green Journal and Green Match. Use discount code: MG7YL
Registration includes: Drinks/meals, site visits, break receptions, panel discussions, sponsored workshops, and a post documentation package
$1,595 – Academic, Gov., Non-Profit
$1,995 – Utility, Consultants, Solutions, Services
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!