- This event has passed.
International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum 2018
April 3, 2018 - April 6, 2018
Why attend the 2018 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum?
Engineering. Construction. Manufacturing. Offshore wind is the work of many. The Business Network for Offshore Wind connects industry to opportunity. More than 130 businesses strong – working together to learn, connect, and participate in the global and regional offshore wind market.
The IPF is the leading technical conference for offshore wind in the United States and is dedicated to moving the industry forward. Offshore wind brings new revenue streams and thousands of jobs to the United States. Attending the IPF gives you the opportunity to network with the industry’s leading global experts, generate new business opportunities, strengthen the U.S. offshore wind supply chain and directly shape the industry. Let’s work together to keep moving this new U.S. industry forward.
At the 2018 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum, we give you the knowledge and tools that result in better business conversations, more informed business decisions and determine your niche in the OSW industry. The IPF is your chance to:
- Connect to a network of offshore wind businesses, suppliers and organizations
- Create active channels for business transactions
- Start a dialogue to share in developing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services
- Build relationships with entities outside of your geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and create business
- Develop networks for financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as expand into new markets
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!