- This event has passed.
Hydropower Plant Digitalization Forum (8th Edition)
June 26 - June 27
To support the move towards digitalization the Forum will bring together hydropower asset owners, decision makers and all related stakeholders to discuss enhancing hydropower plant efficiency through digitalization. The 2-day meeting will offer the actionable insights of digitalization from data analytics to increasing values of power plants while minimizing risks and reducing operational costs. Updates about the Forum: Energy Sector Group on LinkedIn.
Key Themes include:
- Cyber security vulnerabilities and mitigating measures for hydro power plants
- Digitizing hydro for O&M optimization and new business models
- Harnessing the power of big data within hydro O&M
- Implementing predictive analytics for operation optimization within hydropower plants
- Leveraging advanced condition monitoring and predictive maintenance for hydro O&M optimization
- Exploring AI, ML and the role of Blockchain in hydropower industry
Some of the Confirmed Speakers:
Norsk Hydro Energi, EDF Hydro, VERBUND Hydro, Innogy, Hydro-Quebec, Andritz Hydro, Uniper Anlagenservice, Enel Green Power, Østfold Energi, GE Renewable Energy, VERBUND Services.
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org