- This event has passed.
Hydropower Plant Digitalisation Forum (7th Edition)
June 12, 2019 - June 13, 2019
To support the move towards modernisation and digitalisation at hydropower plants Hydropower Plant Digitalisation 7th Edition will bring together hydropower asset owners, decision makers and all related stakeholders to discuss enhancing hydropower plant efficiency through digitalisation. The 2-day meeting will offer the actionable insights of digitalisation from data analytics to increasing values of power plants while minimising risks and reducing operational costs. Updates about the Forum: Energy Sector Group on LinkedIn.
Some of the dedicated sessions:
- Digitizing O&M Practices in Hydro Space: Case Studies
- Digital Twin’ for a Hydro Power Plant in Ontario
- Digital Twins for Hydro Generating Units
- Monitoring Hydroelectric Turbine-Generators with Data Analytics
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Advanced Data Analytics
- Asset Condition Monitoring with Acoustics and SmartSignal
- Blockchain – An Opportunity for Hydropower
- Hydroplant Cyber Security
Some of the Confirmed Speakers:
BC Hydro, Alabama Power, Ontario Power Generation, Southern California Edison, Southern Company, Hydro-Quebec, GE Renewable Energy, Manitoba Hydro, SNC-Lavalin, Bureau of Reclamation.
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!