- This event has passed.
Frontiers in Green and Sustainable Energy
October 21 - October 22
Longdom welcomes you to attend the Frontiers in Green and Sustainable Energy during October 21-22, 2019 at Toronto, Canada. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Green energy and environmental sciences.
Green Energy- 2019 conference theme is ‘Green Energy for a Sustainable World‘ which aims to provide a platform for clean energy researchers, scientists, industrialists, policy makers, energy economists and academicians to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Green energy.
Green Energy 2019 is comprised of the following sessions with 21 tracks designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues of Green Energy 2019.
- Green Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Biomass Bioenergy
- Climate Change
- Energy, Environment Sustainability
- Sustainable Energy Policies
- Green chemistry
- Green Technology Architecture
- Energy Conservation
- Smart Grid
- Power and Energy Engineering
- Energy Recycling
- Environmental Engineering
- Green Nanotechnology
- Energy Storage, Conversion Grid Modernisation
- Advanced Energy Materials
- Materials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability
- Renewable and Clean Energy to mitigate Climate Change
- Entrepreneurs investment meet
- Other related topics
To know more visit: www.longdom.com/greenenergy
Good Reasons Not to Miss Green Energy 2019
- You can listen to world-renowned speakers.
- The program focuses both to scientific value and impact on the industrial world.
- You can meet companies and stakeholders in Green Energy.
Longdom conferences coined as ‘father of all conferences’ has an history of leading international speaker talks and is instrumental in bringing together experts and beginners for friendly and effective research-oriented discussions. The goal of Longdom conferences is to bring together scientists at every level from different disciplines to understand and discuss during programmed topic sessions and informal gatherings. Longdom conferences will showcase innovative, exciting platform sessions and poster sessions will reflect broad diversity of research and will include topics driving innovative efforts and provides maximal opportunity for scientific exchange respectively.
Ms. Linda Baker
LONGDOM GROUP SA,
Avenue Roger Vandendriessche,
18, 1150 Brussels
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org