European EV Charging Summit 2020
September 1 - September 2
Following the success of last year’s event in London, ACI is delighted to announce the second edition of our European EV Charging Summit, due to take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on the 1st & 2nd September 2020.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the EV Charging industry to discuss the required infrastructural innovations and the most profitable strategies for a cleaner and sustainable future.
As the electric vehicle market continues to expand, this is the best time to explore this blooming industry!
The conference will address the current challenges within the industry and how to overcome them. It aims to offer insight into the latest trends and developments in this growing market.
Over the two days, the event will draw together key experts across the whole EV industry value chain including DNOs, OEMs, CPOs, Power Suppliers, End Users, Financial Stakeholders, Car Sharing Businesses, Mobility Technology Providers, Governmental Officials and Regulators.
Join us in Rotterdam to hear a range of discussions and interactive panels regarding the upcoming opportunities for development and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- EV Charging Market Overview
- Understanding and Meeting the Demands of EV Drivers
- Establishing Interoperability between EV Charging Networks
- Funding a Multi-Billion Dollar Bear Market
- Optimising Charging Infrastructure
- Integrating Renewable Energy into EV Charging
- Bridging the Gap between Energy Suppliers, DNOs and Vehicle Manufacturers
- EV Charging Profitable Business Models: A Regional Perspective
- European Guidelines, Standardised Protocols and Overcoming Regulatory Challenges
- Powering Ahead: New Methods to Charging an Electric Car
Members/subscribers are entitled to a 15% registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Neha Desadla on +91 7030655510 or email@example.com quoting EECe2MKT.
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!