Advancing Battery Performance While Driving Down Production Costs: Unleashing The Power of Electric Mobility
Following the success of the 2nd and 3rd event editions, ACI’s European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit will be taking place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 9-10th December 2020.
The discussion this year will be focused around the key issues currently facing the electric vehicle batteries market, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents, the roadblocks along the supply chain, infrastructure and the technology needed to implement the solutions.
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major car manufacturers, off high road vehicle manufacturers & battery producers sharing their knowledge and experience with the latest technology developments.
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO’s, market & energy consultants, analysts and providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. Don’t miss out on this excellent networking opportunity.
Early Confirmed Speakers include:
- Alex Maschka, Non Executive Director, Leclanché SA
- Swarna Ramanathan, Associate Partner, McKinsey and Company
- Kai-Uwe Wollenhaupt, President, Svolt Europe & Vice-President, Svolt Energy Technology Co. (SVOLT)
- Christelle Verstraeten, Senior Director European Policy, ChargePoint
- Giordano Mettus, Head of Human Resources, Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd (CATL)
- Meg Wang, Chief EV battery system Engineer/ Director for RESS and Charger System, Shanghai Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Rafal Biszcz, Leader of Defect Engineering, LG Chem
- Rahima Yakoob, Project Lead Charging E-mobility Infrastructure, Daimler AG
- Hakeem Dairo, Advanced Battery Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover
- Andreas Pfrang, Scientist, Directorate of Energy, Transport & Climate, European Commission – Joint Research Centre
- Mateusz Kuczmierczyk, Head of Production Engineering, BMZ Group
- Eric Lind, Chief Commercial Officer, Lithium Werks B.V.
- Robert Stanek, Partner & Board Member, Global Advisor E-mobility, P3 Group
- Harrison Mitchell, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, RCS Global Group
- Matthijs Kok, Project Manager- Electrical Transport & Charging Infrastructure, Municipality of Utrecht
- Pawel Swoboda, Battery Expert & Business Development Manager (Independent)
- Alana Zulke, Senior Research Scientist, Energy Lancaster
- Henry Lo, Director, Autonomous AI Ltd
For more information about & registration with preferential rate contact:
Phone: +48 61 646 7047