- This event has passed.
Europe Solar + Energy Storage Congress 2019
May 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - May 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Europe Solar + Energy Storage Congress 2019 is the only event in Europe that discusses “Solar + Storage” concepts & business models specifically. Estimated to draw over 400 industrial thought leaders representing regulatory offices, utilities, network operators, developers, investors, financiers, as well as third-party consultants, and solar storage equipment & system experts, the event is also the largest business networking platform that connects key stakeholders who’re interested in digging the European solar storage market and who are currently seeking creditable partners.
The 2-day event covers a wide range of topics, including:
- European Market Updates & Projected Volume toward 2030
- Solar-plus-storage Opportunities in 6 Selected Nations & Deep Dive into the Rules to Play
- Tapping the Full Potential of C&I Solar Storage – Programs & Partners
- Micro-grid Solutions in Remote, Rural & Island Environments
- Investment, Finance, and Technical Mix in PV Secondary Market – Operation & Maintenance / Merge & Acquisition
- Innovative Digital Solutions for Future Energy Trading within Communities
Program at a Glance
|Time||May 23, Main Conference Day One||May 24, Main Conference Day One|
|09:00-12:00||European Markets, Trends, & Opportunities||PV Secondary Market & Solar Storage Management|
|14:00-18:00||6 Investment Spots to Watch in 2019 & 2020||Innovative Approaches in Hybrid and Digital Marketplaces|
- 150 GW Solar Potential
- USD 90 Billion Storage Market
- 70+ Regional Gov, Utilities, Developers
- 50+ EPCs, Investors & Fund Managers
- 30+ C&I Power Users
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!