- This event has passed.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contracts for Energy Industry (Singapore)
August 5 - August 7
Today, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are uniquely challenging. Parties currently involved in large complex and fast-track EPC projects frequently suffer financial loss that could have been mitigated by effective contract management. Appropriate practical “know-how” of EPC contracts will improve your ability to take appropriate steps, or to obtain necessary advice, to minimise or manage such risks.
This intensive workshop provides valuable insight into the rapidly evolving world of EPC contracts. It has been designed specifically for the professionals and management of energy industries and will be of particular interest to those with current or planned projects in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and the CIS.
- Global and local legal and commercial framework in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and the CIS
- Contract negotiation best practices
- Tips on contractual risk mitigation
- Contract financing and project structuring
- Contractor relationship management
- Clause-by-clause discussion based on an actual contract precedent
Key Learning Objectives
- UNDERSTAND the current finance market for EPC contracts
- MANAGE legal risks and environment for EPC contracts in the region
- DISCOVER alternative procurement options for projects and the risks and opportunities associated with these options
- DISTINGUISH new and effective contract negotiation strategies
- ANALYSE the types of claims that may be made under EPC contracts and develop strategies to manage these claims
- GAIN INSIGHTS into the best current dispute resolution options and the risks and costs associated with each option
“Interesting, extremely helpful and relevant. A very clear presentation style which kept the material interesting and the audience engaged.”
– National Oil Company of Namibia
“A must–attend for professionals wishing to improve in EPC contracts management.”
– Century Power General on, Nigeria
“A very thorough presentation with excellent real life examples and war stories from trainer.”
“The seminars were highly informative and trainer is clearly very experienced in the EPC and major projects worldwide. It was very relevant for us in our business.”
– Qatar Petroleum
“The trainer spoke knowledgeably about matters that concern lenders, sponsors and borrowers bringing different perspectives to the discussion.”
– KBC Bank NV
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0215 | Email: abigail [at] infocusinternational [dot] com
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com