- This event has passed.
May 11, 2017 - May 12, 2017
The Forum that will bring together high-level policy makers, professionals from the heating and cooling industry and influencers from related sectors
The way we use energy in our society needs to change if we want to keep global warming well below 2°C, as stipulated at COP21 in Paris. This transition needs to include decision-makers on all levels and must above all, include citizens.
The #DecarbHeat Forum brings together high level policy makers, major players of the heating and cooling industry and influencers from related stakeholders. Together we can make the vision of a 100% decarbonised European heating & cooling system, a reality.
The forum will discuss the decarbonisation of heating & cooling and will focus on the following topics:
- Policy – Good policies to help decarbonising the heating and cooling sector
- Cities – What cities (can) do to decarbonise the building stock and the thermal grids
- Digitalisation – How heating and cooling can get smart and automated
- Industry – What options for high temperature processes
Enjoy inspiring panels with thought leaders:
- Dominique Ristori (invited) Director General for Energy, European Commission
- Dolf Gielen, Director of Innovation & Technology, IRENA
- Harry Verhaar, Global Affairs, Philips Lighting
- Claude Turmes, MEP, Group of the Greens / European Free Alliance
- Sean O’Driscoll, President, Glen Dimplex
Registration form and more info can be found at http://www.decarbheat.eu/
The event is organised by the European Heat Pump Association (EHPA AISBL)
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!