- This event has passed.
Conference on Renewable Energy and Climate Change
September 9, 2019 - September 10, 2019
Renewable Energy – Neither “depleted” nor “replenished”!
Renewable energies – Sum up of clean and inexhaustible energy sources which include Biomass, Geothermal, Hydrogen, Wind, Solar, Hydropower etc., as it originates and adapts to natural cycles hence the name “Renewables”.
This increasingly competitive energy source is an indispensable partner in combating climate change. Rather conventional energy, renewable technologies are the major sources in many growing parts of the world which also reduces the energy dependency.
The main objective of this congress is to discuss about the transition towards a low carbon economy resulting in the overall global growth. So in the economies of scale and innovation of a country, Renewable energy is not only the most sustainable solution environmentally but also economically.
Renewable Energy 2019 provides an acting stage at the “Capital of England” – London, the UK for energy integration. Join hands in this global gathering towards an effort in assisting human and environment to create a clean and green community.
Combat Climate Change! Conserve Energy Future!
Conference Highlights (Topics)
- Bioenergy – Biomass and Biofuel
- Geothermal Energy
- Wind Energy
- Solar Energy
- Hydropower and Ocean Energy
- Energy for Sustainable Development
- Green Energy and Economy
- Next-Generation Wind Technology
- From Smart Grids to Smart Cities
- Hydrogen Energy – Harvest to Energise
- Waste to Energy
- Energy Storage and Conservation
- Accelerating Action for a Low-Carbon World
- Offshore Wind Power
- Zero Emission Transportation Revolution
- Tech, Innovation and a Climate Safe Future
- The role of Renewables in Combating Climate Change
- Global Renewable Energy Investment and Trends
- Nano Technology for Renewable Energy
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Climate Change Agreement – Paris Agreement
Main Website: https://www.lexisconferences.com/renewableenergy
For Abstract Submission please visit: https://www.lexisconferences.com/renewableenergy/abstract
For downloading Conference Brochure visit: https://www.lexisconferences.com/renewableenergy/conference-flyer
For Registration visit: https://www.lexisconferences.com/renewableenergy/registration
|Participant Category||Early Booking (Mar 15, 2019)|
|Young Researcher (Speaker)||$250|
Renewable Energy 2019
Phone No: +32 (800) 709-48
**for any query regarding the conference kindly contact me
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!