- This event has passed.
Biogas PowerON 2020
September 22 - September 23
This year the event will be exclusively co-located with Future of Biofuels 2020, making networking even more exciting with a joined exhibition area!
European Conference On Biogas & Biogas Upgrading
After the successful 2019 edition this year summit will take place on the 6th and 7th October in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will bring together specialists from Biogas and P2Gas industries for two interactive days of networking, lectures and discussions.
The conference will set context for operator-driven technical presentations to deliver real value and actual case studies. Participating the event will give a chance to update on changes in global
regulations as well as in regional policy considerations and requirements. Fortes Media PowerON Gas 2020 attracts most knowledgeable experts and solution providers from the entire value chain to discuss about commercial strategies for future biogas and renewable energy integration.
- European regulations and policies
- Data overview on Nordic and European markets development
- Financing and investing strategies
- Market development in a global perspective
- Case studies from biogas and P2G industries
- Latest technological and material trends
- Enhancements in transportation and storage
- Sustainability and economics challenges
- Commercialisation – opportunities, challenges, funding and partnership
- Climate neutral mobility and P2G solutions
- Optimisation of the anaerobic digestion
- Paving the way for the future to the gas mobility
Who Should Attend?
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) but also regulatory & research experts, government organisations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion
technology providers and business analytics
Why You Should Join PowerONGas 2020
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas & P2G industries. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!