6th Central & Eastern Europe Nuclear Industry Congress 2020 aims to bring together companies involved in all areas of the nuclear power plant life cycle to address latest CEE nuclear market opportunities, update on new build, life extension & decommissioning projects in CEE countries, share good practices for ongoing and planned projects, together with innovative technology demonstration platform to accelerate business cooperation for CEE market.
This congress is a “must-attend” for anyone who wants to stay current and on top of industry trends and developments. Meanwhile, for those who are keen to find new investment opportunities or strengthen their presence in this market, our two-day event will also provide a cozy platform to meet your future partners.
Top Reasons WHY You Can’t Miss
- The ONLY conference focusing on latest projects in all CEE hot countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Finland, Belarus, Ukraine
- 1 Main-Forum + 2 Sub-Forums to cover the whole nuclear power industry chain opportunities
- Learn valuable insights from local & international governments, regulators, operators, reactor vendors, contractors, agencies, technology & service providers, and more
- Demonstration platform to accelerate innovative technology application in CEE countries
- Get One on One Meeting Opportunity with Your Future Partner
To register/enquire, please contact:
Tel: 86 215830 0710 ext 8109