- This event has passed.
5th East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2020
April 2 - April 3
5th East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2020 is the best platform to meet the key GOVs & Operators from East & Southern Africa, and grasp the latest growth opportunities in major LNG, pipeline and terminal projects in this region. Besides, the co-location arrangement with 5th East & Southern Africa Deepwater conference 2020 will enlarge your network within this region, as well as enrich your knowledge about the regions’ offshore & deepwater development to better evaluate this gas market potential.
Spotlight on the hot issues from GAS-ESA 2020
- Co-located with 5th Deepwater East & Southern Africa Congress 2020 to extend networking with 300+ key gas community experts from Upstream to Midstream
- Plenary forum platform to launching new oil & gas business opportunities in Mozambique, Tanzania, South Africa, Kenya, Somalia and Mauritius
- Pursuing enabling regulatory, financing, national content, local capacity building, and infrastructure supporting strategies for East & Southern African gas monetization projects
- Spotlighting on Projects’ updates in East & Southern Africa, including Mozambique LNG, Rovuma LNG, Tanzania Liquefied Natural Gas Project (TLNGP), Ethiopia – Djibouti Oil and Gas Project, Richards Bay LNG Terminal, and more
- Enhancing Technical Support for East & Southern African projects: Showcasing global innovations in LNG, pipeline, import LNG terminal and transportation solutions
To register/enquire, please contact:
Tel: 86 215830 0710 ext 8109
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!