- This event has passed.
4th Deep Offshore West Africa Congress 2020
January 16, 2020 - January 17, 2020
Grasping New Engagement Opportunities in Upcoming Deep Offshore Bidding Rounds and E&P Activities in West Africa
Following the great success of Deep Offshore West Africa Congress in the past 3 years. On behalf of the organising Committee, we are glad to launch 4th Deep Offshore West Africa Congress 2020, Jan 16-17, Accra, Ghana, grasping New Engagement Opportunities in Upcoming Deep Offshore Bidding Rounds and E&P Activities in West Africa.
Deep offshore investment opportunities in West Africa are on the rise. Many West African countries have ongoing and planned licensing rounds during 2019 to 2020, including Ghana, Gabon, Congo, Angola, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinea, Côte d’Ivoire and more. Simultaneously, many of the IOCs are acquiring, or looking to acquire, new frontier exploration acreage across the continent, including in previously unexplored deep and ultra-deepwater areas.
We will introduce a professional Deep Offshore platform to you:
- The ONLY deep offshore event focusing on West Africa
- Covered countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Angola, Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Congo and more
- Gain first-hand information of ongoing and upcoming bidding rounds in West Africa
- Spotlighting on Deep offshore projects, including Greater Jubilee Field, Deepwater Cape Three Points, DWT/CTP, Bonga Southwest, Greater Tortue Ahmeyim, SNE, Block 15/06, Zinia 2 in Block 17, Ruche area, and more MSGBC Basin projects
- Unlimited networking opportunity with local authorities, NOCs, IOCs, investors, EPIC Contractors, drilling contractors, oilfield service providers, FPSO owners, OSV owners, equipment vendors, professional service providers, etc.
We look forward to your participation in 4th Deep Offshore West Africa Congress 2020.
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710-8104 | Mob: +86 18256079531 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!