- This event has passed.
4th Annual Offshore Wind Operations & Maintenance Forum
May 28 - May 29
Offshore wind energy experts will gather in Hamburg on May 28-29 to discover how data analytics can help in driving down O&M costs and minimising risk and optimising performance of assets; 22 practical case studies from: Parkwind – on Smart Offshore Asset Monitoring, EDP Renewables – on contracting strategies and impact on O&M, EnBW – on O&M after Zero Subsidy, EDF Energy – on robotic weld inspection from Teesside Offshore Wind Farm, E.ON Climate and Renewables – on using Structural Health Monitoring to generate revenue and lower O&M costs, NKT Services & Installation – on reducing power outages to a minimum. Explore the agenda to see full speaker lineup and all case studies! bit.ly/2G2iZVP>
Learn from PRACTICAL CASE STUDIES from 22 speakers:
- Some examples on how Smart Offshore Asset Monitoring can provide more knowledge for less resources
- Contracting strategies in Offshore wind, impact in Operation and Maintenance
- Ongoing activities to improve efficiency
- Robotic Weld Inspection of Offshore Wind Monopile Foundations – Case Study from Teesside Offshore Wind Farm
- Using Structural Health Monitoring to Generate Revenue and Lower O&M Costs
- Installed cable system, spare part preparedness, marine resource plan, reducing power outages to a minimum
- Major Component Repairs and Retrofit Strategy
- The UK experience of collaborative innovation in O&M
- Implementation of the Digital Twin Technology in Offshore Wind
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com