- This event has passed.
4th Annual Offshore Wind Operations & Maintenance Forum
May 28, 2019 - May 29, 2019
Offshore wind energy experts will gather in Hamburg on May 28-29 to discover how data analytics can help in driving down O&M costs and minimising risk and optimising performance of assets; 22 practical case studies from: Parkwind – on Smart Offshore Asset Monitoring, EDP Renewables – on contracting strategies and impact on O&M, EnBW – on O&M after Zero Subsidy, EDF Energy – on robotic weld inspection from Teesside Offshore Wind Farm, E.ON Climate and Renewables – on using Structural Health Monitoring to generate revenue and lower O&M costs, NKT Services & Installation – on reducing power outages to a minimum. Explore the agenda to see full speaker lineup and all case studies! bit.ly/2G2iZVP>
Learn from PRACTICAL CASE STUDIES from 22 speakers:
- Some examples on how Smart Offshore Asset Monitoring can provide more knowledge for less resources
- Contracting strategies in Offshore wind, impact in Operation and Maintenance
- Ongoing activities to improve efficiency
- Robotic Weld Inspection of Offshore Wind Monopile Foundations – Case Study from Teesside Offshore Wind Farm
- Using Structural Health Monitoring to Generate Revenue and Lower O&M Costs
- Installed cable system, spare part preparedness, marine resource plan, reducing power outages to a minimum
- Major Component Repairs and Retrofit Strategy
- The UK experience of collaborative innovation in O&M
- Implementation of the Digital Twin Technology in Offshore Wind
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!