- This event has passed.
3rd International Wind Turbine Bearings Conference 2020
May 12, 2020 - May 14, 2020
The 3rd International Wind Turbine Bearings conference will take place from 12 – 14 May 2020 in Hamburg, Germany. Meet representatives from Innogy, Goldwind, Engie, Timken, SKF, Schaeffler, Mingyang Wind Power and many more.
At the conference, expect to:
- Learn how to achieve a transparent assessment of bearing failures and lifetime along the supply chain
- Hear about the rolling element contact pressure in pitch bearings and the influence of surrounding structures
- Discover new bearing design and layout for larger wind turbines
- Experience the potential of journal bearing performance improvement by the use of new coatings
- Learn how to save cost by maximising useful bearing life and re-manufacturing of bearings
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!