2nd European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging, 8th – 9th February 2017, Berlin, Germany
Improving Sustainability Practices Across the Supply Chain – Moving Towards a Circular Economy
Following a successful inaugural event of ACI’s European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit in 2016, we are returning to Berlin, Germany, on 8th-9th February 2017. This year, the event will examine the various best strategies for sustainable packaging including recycling, a stronger focus on the brands and retailers, who will share their thoughts and expertise on consumer demands for next generation packaging whilst considering sustainability goals.
Key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics in the market. The conference will also offer an exhilarating series of presentations, sessions and Q&A’s to deepen connections and move the sector forward.
Join us in Berlin to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities. Topics that we will cover include:
- Market Trends for Sustainable Packaging in 2016 and Beyond
- Latest Innovations in Design, Manufacturing, Additive and Convertor technology
- What does the European Commission Circular Economy Package mean for the plastics packaging supply chain
- Case studies from retailers/brands on packaging and design needs in the Food & Beverage industry
- Expectations and Targets of EU Waste Legislation on Packaging and Packaging Waste
- Analysis and Comparison of Performance Materials in different applications
- Advancing Plastics Converters and Manufacturers Capabilities and Technologies
- Flexible Packaging Life Cycle Assessments and lots more…
With an investment of £1,595 (ex. VAT) you can take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Network with the industry leaders of sustainable packaging in food and beverage industry
- Gain the latest technology insights
- Promote your company through exhibition or sponsorship opportunities
Who Will Attend?
You will be joined by leading companies representing Brand owners, Retailers, Plastic Converters, Plastic manufacturers, Plastic collectors and reclaimers, Packaging and label designers and producers, Environmental organizations, Other investors and many more. They will attend to this interactive conference in order to build strong relationships, maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace and discuss with key industry leaders who will share their insights and real-life working experiences with the audience.
Previous Conference Attendees Include:
Group Gheys NV * Brueckner * KHS Corpoplast GmbH * Bosch, Packaging Technology * Versalis Eni * Suntory Business Expert Limited * Suntory Business Expert Limited * EMS-CHEMIE AG * Omya International * Total * Repsol * Aptar Italia * Wolf Plastics Hungary * Krones AG * Quantis GmbH & Co KG * Mondi Consumer Packaging Technologies GmbH * CROWN Technology * Licella * SABIC Polymers * Constantia Flexibles International * Napco Modern Plastic Products Company * Amcor * Novamont * European Plastics Recyclers * DuPont De Nemours International Sàrl * Roquette * Smithers Pira * Corbion Purac * Aliplast Spa * European Commission * Hapa AG * NatureWorks LLC * Innovia Films * Dow EMEA Packaging & Specialty Plastics * Buergofol GmbH * Carbotech AG * Braskem Europe GmbH * Avantium * ISCC * Veolia * Denkstatt * WRAP * Gneuss Kunststofftechnik GmbH * Flexible Packaging Europe and many more…
Readers/Subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration. For further information or to register your attendance contact Mado Lampropoulou quoting CPAe2D10.
Marketing Department, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0607
We welcome you to join our leading experts at Europe’s cutting edge “European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging” Conference!
Please click on the link below to visit our event’s agenda: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/08/CPAe2-MKG-Agenda.pdf