- This event has passed.
2nd Annual European Renewable Energy Project Finance Conference 2017
February 23, 2017 - February 24, 2017
Demographic change, increasing natural resource demands, urbanization and the growing significance of environmental aspects are creating a growing need for investment in all types of renewable energy’s infrastructure. Continuously more and more investments are needed in the generation of renewable energy.
The energy consumption of the World is growing rapidly. The renewable energy industry drives technological innovation and employment across Europe. The European Union and other European governments have specific policies and targets in order to retain the final energy consumption. The market’s big issue is how to choose investment strategies to create competitive opportunities. Fund managers and investors try to find the best way to allocate the funds.
The 2nd Annual European Renewable Energy Project Finance Conference 2017 will bring together leading professionals from the industry, senior financiers, investors from across Europe to discuss the European project financing trends. The main topics will be focused on Financing Storage, Debt Financing, the European Union’s targets and policies, Energy Efficiency and Risk Management in renewable energy projects. The conference also offers a specific networking opportunity – meeting senior representatives from both the energy and financial sectors who are focusing on renewables and technologies. Leading financial and legal experts in renewable energy project finance and development will provide you with tools and analytic techniques to make your business goals come true.
Key benefits of attending
• Discuss main economic and political forces driving the market
• Find out how to secure your business and analyse major factors affecting the industry
• Explore financing and investment trends
• Build capital raising strategies and find a financial match for your project
• Outline key issues such as project funding, corporate finance, long/short-term investment, risk, debt financing.
• Learn how to face the common challenges in the industry
• Hear from investors and developers who are already active and successful
• Share strategies with fellow decision makers in the market
• Benefit from conference’s experience in connecting renewable energy and finance professionals across Europe
• Meet and get connected with leading players of the renewable energy market
Who should attend
Chief Financial Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Presidents, Managing Directors, Heads of Projects, Investors and Lenders, Senior Bankers, Asset Managers, General Managers, Government Officials, Team Leaders, Accountants, Entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists, Heads of: Renewable Energy, Investment & Finance, Risk Management, Sales and Purchase, Business Development, Grid and Technology Development, Technology Production.s
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!