ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week (ASE) – ASEAN’s largest & most comprehensive renewable energy, environmental & energy efficiency exhibition, will consist of: ENTECH POLLUTEC ASIA, RENEWABLE ENERGY ASIA, and ENERGY EFFICIENCY EXPO.
The event will showcase cutting-edge machinery, equipment and technology – including the latest Wind & Solar Power systems. Also featured will be systems designed around Thermal, Hydro-power, Bio-mass and other revolutionary green technology. The event is expected to host the world’s top ten solar rooftop manufacturers – testimony to the show’s importance.
ASEAN SUSTAINABLE ENERGY WEEK 2016 WILL FEATURE…
- A business platform to introduce and showcase technologies and equipment in the renewable energy, environmental and energy-efficiency areas.
- Exhibits by more than 1,500 brands from 30 countries – an international showcase of products and systems.
- Large International Pavilions, including Germany, Singapore, Japan, China, Taiwan and more.
- International conferences, seminars and presentations given by leading experts, academics, researchers and policy makers from around the world.
- Attendance by over 25,000 from 38 countries
- Co-located with BOILEX / PUMPS & VALVES ASIA 2016 – the region’s leading exhibition specializing in Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pumps, Valves Technology
For more information, visit http://www.asew-expo.com/