- This event has passed.
11th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
September 27, 2018
Date: 26th September 2018 – 27th September 2018 Location: Manchester – UK
After an exciting & successful edition in Reykjavik last year, ACI’s 11th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit is now heading to Manchester, UK on the 26th & 27th September 2018.
During this 6th European edition (11th of the global series), the conference will explore innovation developments and projects regarding CO2 utilisation in Europe, primarily.
After examining global industry matters, such as sustainability, policy & regulation, the role of CO2 reuse in the circular economy and LCA & technico-economic analysis methodologies; the conference will delve deeper into CO2 conversion methods, as well as actual applications/end-products from CO2.
The two days event will offer a series of case studies & interactive panel discussions, whilst allowing great opportunities for all the participants to network and create/solidify great business relationships.
Event Brochure: http://bit.ly/CO2Europe
Event Website: www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/co2/
Exclusive Site Visit: Econic Technologies Plant – Tuesday 25th September 2018
Clean-tech pioneer Econic Technologies’ new customer demonstration plant located at The Heath, Runcorn, UK is designed to show how its innovative catalyst technologies enable polyol manufactures to incorporate CO2 as a feedstock for more sustainable polyurethanes thus reducing the reliance on fossil fuels and utilising lower-cost greenhouse gas as an alternative. The facility comprises all elements of the unique, low pressure production process in a dedicated unit, which produces CO2-based polyol samples for in-house and customer application studies. Part funded by a European Union H2020 SME award, the plant has been engineered to scale current technologies and is adaptable for future step-out innovations from the company’s creative catalyst development team.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please notify your interest for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Please note that, due to compliance reasons, attendance is subject to approval from Econic.
- Sustainability & Circular Economy of CO2 Utilisation
- Examining Policy & Regulation framing the Industry
- LCA & Technico-Economic Analysis Framework and Global System Assessment
- Innovative Electrolysis Developments
- Exploring Bio Conversion Techniques
- Using CO2 as a Chemicals Feedstock
- The Value of CO2 in Materials Production
- Tackling CO2 Mineralisation
- CO2 to Fuels: Best Practices
- Kai Hortmann, Division Manager CRBC/SRSH, Total Research & Technology
- Peter Gunning, Technical And Quality Manager, Carbon8 Aggregates
- Gioia Usai, Process Lead Engineer, Saipem
- Richard French, Business Development Director, Econic Technologies Ltd.
- Paul Zakkour, Director, Carbon Counts
- Damein Dallemagne, CO2 Value Europe
- Annika Stute, Project Leas – New C1 Building Blocks, Covestro
- Sophie Wilmet, Innovation Manager, Cefic – European Chemical Industry Council
And Many More!
For More Information or Registration, please contact:
+48 61 646 7022
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!