- This event has passed.
11th Biomass Pellets Trade & Power
May 11 - May 14
Pegged as ‘Asia Biomass Markets’ Powerhouse meet’, the summit has connected over hundreds of wood pellet, wood chip and agricultural biomass (e.g. Palm Oil, etc) producers & traders, power utilities, and technology providers in the last decade.
The 2020 edition is expected to be bigger as we expect 400+ biomass traders and suppliers to convene in Tokyo.
Here’re the top benefits of joining the summit:
- Meet Asia’s leading biomass pellet buyers – connect with leading Japanese, South Korean power utilities that are converting to biomass and forge partnerships
- Address a vast audience – speak to a diverse audience of officials, biomass traders, IPPs, investors and global wood chip suppliers and more
- Raise your brand awareness among senior-level executives – network with senior executives from IPPs, wood chip companies, pellet producers and more
- Demonstrate your solutions and products – showcase products and technologies to a huge gathering of biomass buyers and sellers
- Networking hours – Take advantage of CMT Connect, and many other opportunities to interact with delegates and speakers during refreshment breaks, lunch and dinner receptions
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!