Partnerships, latest technologies & best practices boosting the fertilizer industry
ACI’s will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on the 6th & 7th December 2017. The two day event will provide an exclusive platform for collaboration and discussion between manufacturers, suppliers, distribution/logistics, academia, policymakers, NGO’s and other parties representing the fertilizer market value chain who will get an opportunity to share their views in an informal and intimate setting.
The objective of this conference is to emphasise the latest projects, the innovative specialty products, the new plant technologies and the best practices within operational production. This conference will also focus on tackling the latest opportunities arising from society concerns.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion:
- Analysis of the supply and demand in a global and European outlook
- The fertilizer perception and their contribution in different sectors
- Current updates in the EU Policy & Regulation: Brexit and latest consultations
- Expanding the fertilizer market & new opportunities for grow
- Worldwide involvements where fertilizers can add value
- Agrochemical formulation, applications & production optimization
- The potential of specialty fertilizers
- Opportunities and barriers in micro-nutrients portfolio development
- The latest nanotechnology applications & research initiatives
- Up-To-Date trading & pricing overview
- Major investment opportunities to boost the industry
Who Will Be Attending?
- Fertilizer producers & feedstock suppliers (N (ammonia & urea), P, K, NP, NK, PK & PNK)
- Specialty products developers (Controlled-released & slow released fertilizers, humic & water soluble fertilizers)
- Fertilizer & feedstock trading companies
- Distribution & logistics companies
- Fertilizer plant technology & equipment providers
- Nutrition and environment preservers
- Environmental and engineering
- Principal associations
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Expert Consultants
Register today for the opportunity to gain useful industry insights and network amongst the leading industry professionals. With an investment of £1,595 only you can benefit from becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Also, benefit from generous group discounts, where the second delegate from the same company will receive a 10% discount and the third 15% off.
We welcome you to join our leading experts at European Mineral Fertilizer Summit!
Please click on the link below to view the latest agenda:
Readers/ Subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Mado on or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting CMFe2MKTG.
Past Attendees Include: Grupa Azoty – Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn S.A. * Procam Polska Sp. Z O.o. * Phosagro * Agrinos SA * Headland Agrochemicals Ltd * Compo Hellas SA * DB Cargo (UK) Limited * OCI Nitrogen * OCP Group * GCI * JSC Belarusian Potash Company * Generation Investment Management LLP * Scientia Terrae Research Institute * Alba-Milagro SpA * ICL Fertilizers * International Nutrient Management Institute NMI * Koppert Biological Systems * HAVER Engineering GmbH * Euroports Belgium NV. * Plant Health Care, Inc. * IHS Chemical * Green Markets – A Bloomberg BNA Business * VFRC (Unit Of The IFDC) * The European Commission * Fertecon * Microspore * Fertilizers Europe * Ostchem * Sirius Minerals * UK Trade & Investment Department * SHB Miller * Yara International * Haver & Boecker OHG * Ameropa AG * University Of Cambridge * China National Chemical Information Center * Azotic Technologies * International Grains Council and many more…