Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council 2017
SPLC’s annual Summit brings together 400 purchasing and sustainability professionals, suppliers, and NGO experts from diverse sectors and regions in order to share, simplify, and spread the best sustainable purchasing practices across the whole economy.
2017 Summit attendees will be the first to see and experience SPLC BENCHMARK℠, a new online platform developed by SPLC members for benchmarking sustainable purchasing leadership. As a registrant of the Summit, you will receive an exclusive invitation to test-drive the platform in the week preceding the Summit. The SPLC BENCHMARK℠ platform will be presented from the main stage on the first day of the Summit. Throughout the Summit, the platform will be available for demos at the SPLC expo booth. On the last day of the Summit, you will have the opportunity to engage with the developers of the benchmarking criteria in an interactive workshop.
Professionals attend from a wide variety of organizations in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. Sample participant titles from the 2016 Summit:
- Chief Procurement Officer
- VP Strategic Sourcing
- VP Supply Chain
- Senior Director of Finance
- Director, Contract Administration
- Director, Strategic Sourcing
- Associate Director, Purchasing
- Sustainability Leader, Supply Chain
- Sustainable Procurement Coordinator
- Senior CSR Analyst
- President & CEO
- Certification Officer
- Sustainability Communications Manager
- Standards & Quality Control Manager
- Senior Regulatory Counsel
- VP Value Chain Outreach
- Program Manager
What Attendees Say…
SPLC’s Summit is one of the most dynamic and informative events that I attend. Great networking.
– Debbie Jaslow-Shatz, Sourcing, Bloomberg
I had the opportunity to meet true sustainability leaders who care about the external impacts their purchasing decisions have on our society. This represents true value in my network.
– Nadine Cino, CEO & Co-Founder, Tygabox
This was one of the best sustainability-related gatherings I’ve experienced in my 20 years working on sustainability.
– Stephan Sylvan, Senior Advisor, US EPA
This is absolutely the best conference of this type that I have attended. I really appreciated the amount of time dedicated to networking, and that this was interspersed throughout the conference.
– Michelle Bhattacharyya, Coordinator, Global Living Wage Coalition