Asia Power & Electricity Convention 2016 – Unearthing New Opportunities in Asia&Energy Sector!
23rd‐24th November, 2016 I Jakarta, Indonesia
Asia has been rapidly industrializing since at least the year 2000. One of the limiting factors on this growth has been the availability of energy generation capability as the electrical power market has struggled to keep pace. World electricity demand is rising rapidly driven mainly by growth in Asia. It is projected to increase over 70% between 2010 and 2035 with Asia overall is expected to account for 64%.
Asia is already a key market for power industry suppliers. The long-term nature of power developments in the region confirms that it will be of continuing international importance. Asia Power & Electricity Convention 2016 (APEC2016), Asia’s leading power conference scheduled for 23 – 24 November 2016 in Jakarta, will continue to serve as the leading platform for major industry players to establish winning Asia strategies. Under the theme of “Unearthing New Opportunities in Asia’s Energy Sector”, we will address the most crucial issues which determine your performance objectives in Asia. APEC 2016 will help you to better analyze of Asia’s dynamic power industry and further identify the strategic role of Southeast Asia in your global business plan.
PROMINENT SPEAKERS under prior consideration
- Ir Jarman, Director General for Electricity, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Republic of Indonesia
- Sofyan Basyir, President Director, PT. PLN
- Azman Bin Mohd, CEO, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Somchai Roadrungwasinkul, Governor, Metropolitan Electricity Authority
- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Power
- Dang Hoang An, CEO, Electricity of Vietnam
- Edmundo A. Veloso, Vice President, Small Power Utilities Group, National Power Corporation of the Philippines
- Gamini Herath, Deputy Director General, Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka
- Vichan Sripairoj, Assistant Managing Director, Quezon Power
- Fazil Erwin Alfitri, President and Chief Executive Officer, PT Medco Power Indonesia
- Venkatachalam Anbumozhi, Senior Energy Economist, Asean Centre for Energy
- Ho Peng Choong, Vice President, Transmission, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Poh Mui Hoon, Chief Executive Officer, SP Telecommunications
- David Pengilly, Network Services General Manager, Ausgrid
- Yu Xuehao, Vice General Manager, State Grid Information & Telecommunication Co., Ltd.
- Surya Darma, Chairman of Energy Committee, National Research Council of Indonesia
- Prayut Thongsuwan, Managing Director, Ratchaburi Energy Company Limited
KEY ISSUES to be discussed
- Power Policy and National Development plan in Indonesia
- Commercial Opportunities in Indonesia’s Power Sector
- Malaysia Power Market Outlook
- Thailand Power Development Plan
- Indian Energy Investment
- Integrating Renewables in the Power Generation Mix
- Wind Generator Failure Modes and Occurrences
- Meeting Transmission and Distribution Policies for a Project Driven Future
- A Secure, Innovative and Forward Looking ICT Strategy
- Engage New Roles and Business Models to Provide Customer-Focused Energy Services
- Major Upcoming Power Transmission & Distribution Projects
- Cloud Computing Led Infrastructure for Growth
- Increased Engagement of Private Markets to Deliver High Efficiency Products and Demand-
About the organizer:
China Polaris Consulting Company
China Polaris Consulting Company (Polaris) is one of China’s leading event companies, which has been Successfully organized rail events in Asia, and more than 200 senior executives have participated in this event. Polaris also organize event related to new energy vehicles, gas and nuclear industries. We are dedicated to facilitating industry development and helping our clients improve their performance by providing timely and cutting-edge information and world class networking platform. We look forward to meet you in Jakarta.
For more information please go to: www.ourpolaris.com/2016/apec Or Contact:
Hill Zeng Tel: +86 21 6045 1760 Email: email@example.com.