- This event has passed.
Wind Power Big Data and IoT Forum (8th Edition)
June 4 - June 5
At the 8th Wind Power Big Data and IoT Forum 50+ professionals from energy companies will gather together to discuss the ongoing digital transformation in the wind industry and challenges and risks associated with digitalisation. The two-day intensive dialogue will be focusing on insights into data-driven predictive maintenance in order to develop the optimised strategy for the Wind Farm performance. Updates about the Forum: Energy Sector Group on LinkedIn
Innovative wind farm operators are already benefiting from IoT and Big Data analytics, with less time spent on decision-making of operations, smart planning of the tasks and enhancing energy production. Expert community is gathering to discuss data-driven predictive maintenance for developing the optimised strategy for the Wind Farm performance.
Key Themes include:
- Data driven analytics for enhanced operations & maintenance
- Next frontier of predictive analytics and performance optimisation
- Predictive maintenance and monitoring for enhanced wind farm operations
- Exploring automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning use cases
- Digital operations and new business models
- Enabling advanced technologies in wind forecasting and yield analysis
Some of the Confirmed Speakers:
Fortum, EDF R&D, ACCIONA Energy, Enel Green Power, Enercon, ZF Wind Power, Ramboll, DNV GL – Energy, ORE Catapult, Bureau Veritas, BloombergNEF, Glennmont Partners, UL-DEWI.
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org