- This event has passed.
Conference on Battery Forum & Energy Storage Technologies
June 21 - June 22
Battery Technology – “The Striking Change for the Energy Future”
Attend. Analyze. Accentuate!
The future of the way we make, transmit, and use power rests heavily on the shoulders of energy storage technology. Hence, Battery Forum 2019 – becomes a must-attend event which Watts up the present and future of Battery & Energy storage technologies with the Theme: Futuristic Technologies in next-gen Batteries & Energy Storage Evolution.
It gathers the world’s best executives, business professionals, researchers, engineers, and leading suppliers around the world. A robust, end-to-end showcase, this leading international event covers today’s emerging advanced battery technology for the automotive, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications, and utility and renewable energy support sectors.
A golden opportunity to analyze the full spectrum of cutting-edge solutions that can create a smarter and cost-effective environment at a single platform. Attend this comprehensive research event at China’s massive Capital – discover the trends and interpret results.
Harvest your today to energize our tomorrow.
Conference Highlights (Topics):
- Advanced Battery Technology
- Next Generation Battery Materials
- Energy Storage and Industrial Batteries
- Advances in Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Going Beyond Lithium
- Fuel Cell Technologies and Applications
- Advances in Electrolytes
- xEV Battery Technologies
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Hydrogen Power Storage
- Smart Cities & Smart Grid
- Batteries for Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Advancements in Energy Storage Systems
- Advances in Energy Storage Technologies
- Global Battery Market, Trends and Analysis
- Energy Storage for Utility Applications
- Software Solutions for Energy Storage
- Renewables & Storage Maximizing the Benefits
- Microgrid, Off-grid solutions and Rural Electrification
- Energy Storage Technologies Improving the Electric Grid
- Battery Recycling Improving Battery Manufacturing Processes
- Advancing in Clean Transportation System, Product and Infrastructure
For abstract submission please visit: www.lexisconferences.com/batteryforum/abstract
For downloading Conference Brochure visit: www.lexisconferences.com/batteryforum/conference-flyer
For Registration please visit: www.lexisconferences.com/batteryforum/registration
|Participant Category||Early Booking (Jan 22, 2019)|
|Young Researcher (Speaker)||$250|
Program Coordinator | Battery Forum 2019
Phone No: +32 (800) 753-58
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org