Advances in Catalysis and Green Chemistry
November 18 - November 19
Longdom welcomes you to attend the Advances in Catalysis and Green Chemistry during November 18-19, 2019 at Rome, Italy. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Chemistry and Catalysis.
Catalysis 2019 conference theme is “Expanding new Horizons in Catalysis and Green Chemistry” which aims to provide a platform for chemical researchers, scientists, industrialists, policy makers, energy economists and academicians to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Chemistry.
Catalysis 2019 is comprised of the following sessions with 21 tracks designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues of Catalysis 2019.
- Catalysts and Catalytic processes
- Green chemistry
- Catalysis for Biorefineries
- Catalysis and Zeolites
- Catalysis in Nanotechnology
- Catalysis for renewable sources
- Catalysis for energy
- Analytical Methodologies
- Macrocyclic and Supramoleculat Chemistry
- Catalytic Materials
- Biocatalysis and Biotransformation
- Biopolymers and Biomaterials
- Green Catalysis
- Green catalysis in Petrochemical Industries
- Green catalysis and Pollution control
- Bio Plastics
- Organometallic catalysis and Organocatalysis
- Catalysis for Chemical Synthesis
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Application of Green Chemistry
- Sustainability and environmental safety
- Green chemistry catalysis and fuel cell
- Advancement of Green Chemistry for Industrial Uses
- Green Chemistry & Commerce Council (GC3)
To know more visit: www.longdom.com/catalysis
Good Reasons Join to Catalysis 2019
- You can listen to world-renowned speakers.
- The program focuses both to scientific value and impact on the industrial world.
- You can meet companies and stakeholders in Catalysis and Chemical.
About the Organiser
Longdom conferences coined as ‘father of all conferences’ has an history of leading international speaker talks and is instrumental in bringing together experts and beginners for friendly and effective research-oriented discussions. The goal of Longdom conferences is to bring together scientists at every level from different disciplines to understand and discuss during programmed topic sessions and informal gatherings. Longdom conferences will showcase innovative, exciting platform sessions and poster sessions will reflect broad diversity of research and will include topics driving innovative efforts and provides maximal opportunity for scientific exchange respectively.
Dr. Dana & Pawan
LONGDOM GROUP SA,
Avenue Roger Vandendriessche,
18, 1150 Brussels
Are You Organising an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com